Starting a Air BnB

Answered!

Starting a Air BnB

Hi, i'm from Venezuela 🇻🇪 and i want to start a Air BnB in my House cause i do have a free room and My Husband and i want to join in this new kind of Tourism in case of have the opportunity of reciving people from the World and maybe have the chance to travel ourselves. 

1 Best Answer
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Mairelys0 

I suggest you go through all the resources available to you on this site and see if you fit the bill to be a host check out your local laws is STR allowed, don't be spending money before you do that,

Search your area on Airbnb have a look at your competition on and how their rates are, 

Good photos are a must, and what will you do differently?

Go over to YT lots of video's there to keep you busy, then join a few FB groups then if you have any specific questions fire away,

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Mairelys0 

I suggest you go through all the resources available to you on this site and see if you fit the bill to be a host check out your local laws is STR allowed, don't be spending money before you do that,

Search your area on Airbnb have a look at your competition on and how their rates are, 

Good photos are a must, and what will you do differently?

Go over to YT lots of video's there to keep you busy, then join a few FB groups then if you have any specific questions fire away,

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

That sounds like you're about to embark on a really exciting adventure @Mairelys0 ! Like @Sudsrung0 mentioned, preparing yourself and knowing what you're getting into will be a huge help already. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Robinson-A0
Level 2
Boston, MA

saludos.

Si se puede! de donde eres? 

si quieres ayuda/apoyo no dudes en contactarme

saludos

Rob!