The duration of the processing period of Host Damage Protection Payment Request Form

Simone918
Level 2
Rome, Italy

The duration of the processing period of Host Damage Protection Payment Request Form

The duration of the processing period of any Host Damage Protection Payment Request Form that you file will depend on factors that include, but are not limited to: (i) the amount of payment that you are requesting for the Covered Loss; (ii) the location of the Covered Accommodation; (iii) the nature of the Covered Property and the nature of the Covered Losses; (iv) the completeness and type of information and documentation that you provide Airbnb regarding the Covered Losses; and (v) the number of Host Damage Protection Payment Request Forms that are currently being processed for other Hosts.

I have filed several cases for damages and received most of the reimbursement from host guarantee with no problem at all. And in a short time!
In JAN '23, we hosted a group of guests who caused our whole apartment has been extensively damaged. 
So I filed a new claim. It was JAN 11. Nowaday (FEB 3) - and after a lot of inquiry email - the claim status is yet "In review with Airbnb".
Has anyone had similar experiences and did you manage and how did you manage it?
Thank you all
Simon

Simone Rizzuti
6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Simone918 ,

I have moved your post to the appropriate board. As well as, shared your concern with the team. I hope they look into your case and get back to you soon.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you. But you forgot to text me WHERE did you move it!

Where can I find my post?

Simone Rizzuti

...found! Section "manage your Business"

Simone Rizzuti
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Yes @Simone918 , perfect! It is here in the Manage your Business board🙌

-----

Noone come back to me from airbnb on this case... even open and "In review with Airbnb"

Simone Rizzuti
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Simone918 ,

How are you?

I received an update, that the case has been resolved to your satisfaction and the same has been communicated to you.

Really glad that it worked out in your favour.

-----