What Hosts are saying

I'm shocked how dispecable is Airbnb!!!I'm gonna stop working with them if I don't get my money back soon!Without letting me know Airbnb cancelled the past reservation (with check-out yesterday) and deducted the whole amount of the reservation from my nex... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Greetings, I trust you are well and rested. How are you fellow hosts attracting the January guests, how's the season as it's my first time running through this?
    Hi there, I'm wondering how did you guys go through on getting the Permit in Ottawa to Keep Hosting?. I submitted a form online and applied via email 3 times yet no answer from anybody. I even went to the business center in ottawa and was told you must do... Latest reply by Jennifer4416
    Those of us who receive our payout through Payoneer have been put on notice that as of February 1st, a NEW charge of 3% of the transfer amount will be deducted by Payoneer from funds transferred to our bank account. Over the years, I often wondered how m... Latest reply by Andrea164