What Hosts are saying

Greetings, everyone! I've encountered a situation I'd like to discuss. Over the past few months, I've experienced some last-minute cancellations from guests, prompting me to reevaluate my cancellation policy. I've decided to shift from a flexible policy ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello everyone, Airbnb collects and remit occupancy tax for my county in New York but my question is does that include sales tax? My Cleaner is being told that she needs to collect and remit sales tax from the hosts but we are already paying occupancy tax... Latest reply by Laura6935
    Hi all,I am active as airbnb host for several years now, with multiple listings, resulting in a stable business result. As we would like to take a holiday to visit family abroad later this year, we are looking for a co-host to help us operate our day-to-d... Latest reply by Jonas278
    Hi everyone I have a listing which is running nicely but would like to duplicate this, if possible and tweak it so I can add an experience on to booking too.My current listing is a exclusive site glamping for 8. I would like to add a Foraging Experience t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I am a very successful host of 5+ yrs from Arizona. But here on the west side of Indianapolis, I am getting no bites. Zip, zero, nada. I am wondering if Airbnb is just not that popular here, or what? Latest reply by Helen3