What Hosts are saying

I’m trying to get back on track. Starting this business I’ve encountered all the bad timings but and still trying to keep my head afloat. Never easy but that’s life. I can get all the help I need on how to get back in Airbnb renting business again. I’ve b... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I'll try and keep this brief.Person A books to stay at our property for 2 nights. He messages to say the will be late at 7.30pm but arrives at the door at 10.00pm and asks for the key. He states that he is going for a meal at another Airbnb property and w... Latest reply by John6556
    Hi everyone, I am a long time Superhost. I have my own back house rental on my property that is permitted. Pre-pandemic I was cohosting a couple places in my area of Mar Vista, Culver City, Venice, Marina del Rey, Santa Monica, Palms or Playa Vista. The s... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi Lizzie so pleased I found you , I’m hosting in Cape Town Table View ; I had to change my bank as funds were taken out fraud squad advice ; but I can’t get any help from support group to lead me in that direction ; my bank and account are completely dif... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hello! I have had problems trying to add a new payout method with a Canadian bank account, but airbnb couldn't send the money successfully and the bank account was rejected. Airbnb said a problem occurred with my bank details, but I tried to delete and ad... Latest reply by Quincy