What Hosts are saying

We recently had a guest who left several items--mostly junk and trash, but that's another story. We did set aside a full load of laundry found in the dryer, some Yeti cups, and what appeared to be an old cell phone in an Otter box case, and one pair of s... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi there I have been a host for nearly 2 years and until now I have always just accepted the Airbnb payments without calculating them myself. Now i am looking at a transaction history csv file and small amounts appear to be missing. I have reached this id... Latest reply by Mikki0
    Hi. I am self employed and have recently decided to Airbnb my property in the UK. I'm not what is the most tax efficient efficient way to trade, ie as an individual or by setting up a company. Does anyone have any experiences they can share?Many thanks Latest reply by Andy3136
    Hello. Because my guest wants to check out early I want to alter the dates. When I change the dates it says the Original payout is 30,000, the new payout is 21,000 and Price Difference is minus 9000 baht. What does that mean? I already received the 30,000... Latest reply by Helen3