What Hosts are saying

Hello, Airbnb Community! Hoping to get some guidance, help and advice from fellow Hawaii State Hosts regarding TAT and GET taxes. (1) We don't visibly pass TAT and GET to our guests, therefore must report on "gross rental proceeds" - which amount (from A... Latest reply by Quincy
    I have a very bad feeling lately.It is the second time that I am having problems with the payout.On October 14 couple made the check-in for a 2-week reservation for Total amount of ~1900 $.The payout is made one day after the check-in only that this time ... Latest reply by Sofi1
    I have seen another listing that advertises ie 2 nights £444, but if change the dates for 3 nights it is also £444. So somehow there must be a minimum price parameter set. Does anyone out there know how to do this. Latest reply by Emiel1
    UNDER EMERGENCY ORDINANCE 2020-004, NO NEW SHORT TERM LODGING PERMITS ARE BEING ISSUED IN NEWPORT BEACH. WHY AIRBNB DOES NOT KNOW THIS AND KEEPS SENDING ME EMAILS THAT IF I DON'T GET A PERMIT, MY LISTING WILL BE DEACTIVATED. Latest reply by Shafiq0
    Hallo Community Geht es euch gut? Die erste Anfrage ist nicht live gegangen - deshalb erlauben wir uns eine zweite zu senden. Hier in Playa del Carmen haben wir eine kleine hübsche 56m2 Wohnung.Diese möchten wir gern an Touristen vermieten.Steuertechnisch... Latest reply by Michael-and-Sandra0
    ** My husband and I are going into our 7th year with this vacation rental website and have ongoing issues with their billing system for their lack of transparency and for not offering an itemized list for each and every charge to our guests. Also, it ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I see Airbnb have been charged additional taxes in the UK and also agreed to share with HMRC earnings data for hosts in the tax years 2017-18 and 2018-19.I hope everyone has declared their earnings - If not it may be time to do so even though there will b... Latest reply by Huma0