What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere, I did do a search and couldn’t find anything.Ive heard that AirBnB plan to remove guest service fees all together from November but increase host fees to 15%?As a Superhost could someone t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    A quick question from a new Host:Booking for 8 people cancelled by guest as new UK Government rule restricts social gatherings to 6 (booked after 14th March so 100% Covid-related cancellation refund not valid). The Strict Cancellation Policy means she sh... Latest reply by Sarah977
    When Miami Dade will reopen short term for regular business? It’s still only 30 days min stay...and it’s supposed to be till August 31 th, but since that city continues to extend the ban every week..Broward county already reopened.... .Does someone one k...
    I recently had a guest that I had problems with (not following house rules, using our personal items and leaving our space smelling of marijuana). Unfortunately I had to ask the guest to leave short of his original date. I called airbnb because I wasn't ... Latest reply by Emiel1