What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone. Recently my next payout was sent by Airbnb via Western Union, I received MTCN code as always, but the problem is: the transfer was sent to the country where I cant go now because of COVID restrictions. I used to receive money in that count... Latest reply by Colleen253
    In the UK, with several areas having "local lockdown restrictions" I'm becoming aware of how many guests profiles list their hometown as "England".Should we be asking AIRBNB to show where each guest is from, on their profile information? Latest reply by Helen350
    Airbnb collects and REMITS taxes for my area, for local city state, ect. These are submitted by airbnb in a lump sum payment, which does not name how or whom they collected the taxes, and it is the responsibility of the host to report their individual re... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi everyone, I have been told it is unlawful for me to continue trading as my kitchen area in our Airbnb means I have to apply for planning to subdivide our house into two separate units. Can anyone advise me what I need to remove and what I can keep in ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello host hoteliers, I am losing my mind slowly trying to figure out this tax portion. I have been told by Air BNB reps that they collect taxes on my behalf but I have so many unanswered questions:- How do hotels manage the tax portion in their operatin... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Just received an email saying that rather than guests paying a service fee (between 12-16% as I understand) us hosts will now (from 07.12) have to pay the whole 15% service fee. Generally I do not have an issue with this. Airbnb must earn money some how a... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0