What Hosts are saying

Hello, Does anyone have a similar situation as me? I specifically deleted credit cards that I didn't want Airbnb to charge with, but Airbnb still managed to find the old card to charge my reservation with. They kept telling me that it's not possible to r... Latest reply by Juley0
    Hello, Airbnb Community! Hoping to get some guidance, help and advice from fellow Hawaii State Hosts regarding TAT and GET taxes. (1) We don't visibly pass TAT and GET to our guests, therefore must report on "gross rental proceeds" - which amount (from A... Latest reply by Quincy
    I have a very bad feeling lately.It is the second time that I am having problems with the payout.On October 14 couple made the check-in for a 2-week reservation for Total amount of ~1900 $.The payout is made one day after the check-in only that this time ... Latest reply by Sofi1
    I have seen another listing that advertises ie 2 nights £444, but if change the dates for 3 nights it is also £444. So somehow there must be a minimum price parameter set. Does anyone out there know how to do this. Latest reply by Emiel1
    UNDER EMERGENCY ORDINANCE 2020-004, NO NEW SHORT TERM LODGING PERMITS ARE BEING ISSUED IN NEWPORT BEACH. WHY AIRBNB DOES NOT KNOW THIS AND KEEPS SENDING ME EMAILS THAT IF I DON'T GET A PERMIT, MY LISTING WILL BE DEACTIVATED. Latest reply by Shafiq0