What Hosts are saying

Hi All, We'd love to hear from new Airbnb hosts in the UK who have recently purchased their Airbnb property. How was the mortgage process? Which lender did you use? Would you recommend them? Thanks! Mark
    Hi All, I am an user and would like to understand how to get an invoice after i have stayed in an Airbnb appartment. When browsing my previous trips in a few cases i can directly download the invoice, for others not. I have contacted those hosts who told ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere, I did do a search and couldn’t find anything.Ive heard that AirBnB plan to remove guest service fees all together from November but increase host fees to 15%?As a Superhost could someone t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    A quick question from a new Host:Booking for 8 people cancelled by guest as new UK Government rule restricts social gatherings to 6 (booked after 14th March so 100% Covid-related cancellation refund not valid). The Strict Cancellation Policy means she sh... Latest reply by Sarah977