What Hosts are saying

Hi there, Sammy here, better guest than tolerant host apparently. What was once a fun hobby for extra travel money (during #stayathome I'd just tuck it away). I'm turning away more people than's worthwhile to even deal with.I'm sensitive to the state of... Latest reply by Huma0
    Good Day Airbnb Community! I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy! I am extremely new to Airbnb. However, in love with the idea. I am looking to invest in a property near Niagara Falls/St.Catherine's area. However, I am extremely puzzled as t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Attention hosts. Rockport is trying to regulate STRs in the upcoming November election. This infringes on your property rights. Fellow hosts are rallying together to fight this. Join us. Contact me at ** to be added to our email list. **Personal informa...
    I have contacted Airbnb several times for the 25% that I was qualified to claim during the set period by Airbnb. Airbnb responded to me in May and promised to pay out the 25% in May. The money was never payed out by Airbnb. After I tried to contact Airbnb... Latest reply by Katie