What Hosts are saying

Urgent Help please. Instant booking to a bank account no longer active in the UK, for a property in Italy with guests shown up!!! Please contact me on Italian phone via whatsapp of necessary. Many thanks ** **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Over 5 days ago I received an inquiry about a listing. The amount looked low so I went to the calendar. I was amazed to see that my prices had been changed from $74 a nigh to $10 a night, every Friday and Saturday night. I immediately called airbnb and... Latest reply by Mary1685
    I have opened a case with airbnb but I just wanted to get others’ opinions on this series of mishaps that has led to me having this large negative amount put against my hosting: sept 2019 I had a gentlemen book a 3 month stay on the off season for our con... Latest reply by Kim2443
    Hello My property in miraflores is closed since February. How are peer hosts in Lima planning to reopen? Are you hosting already? Any tips or good practices you are willing to share on light of Covid19? Thanksisabel
    We booked a place. The host canceled it and refunded us their fees but I have not been able to get hold of anyone at AirB&B to get AirB&B fees refunded.i would greatly appreciate someone (a human being) to help me wit this issue. Jelena Latest reply by Sarah977
    We just had a city inspector paying us a visit (we're in MA if that helps). His behavior was aggressive and unprofessional. He went in our property without our consent because everyone was at work and only my mom, who could not stop him, was at home, whil... Latest reply by Mark116