What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb! I have already sent two emails but I did not get the answer. My name is Alenka Legat and I am writting, because I noticed you transferred me money two times for the same invoice. What can I do? Regards, Alenka Latest reply by Alenka11
    Hello, I have 6 payouts that have been delayed. Some are over 1 month old. I've opened 2 support cases on this matter. Lots of correspondence going back and forth with a bunch of "canned" verbiage from support reps. Ultimately, and without notificat... Latest reply by Huma0
    I have been trying to interpret the last quarter transactions to file and pay my sales/lodging taxes. For some reason the report has several transactions that were for tax collection incorrectly shown as reservation type, rather than pass through type. ... Latest reply by Pat271
    Just received info by the platform announcing that airbnb commission will be exclusively charged to the host as of 1/9/2020 and will be 15%!!! This immediately means increase of expenses and decrease of income for all hosts. The suggested by airbnb price ... Latest reply by Mikki0
    Hi, question here. I have a fully detached bungalow rented for 110 nightly. Its for 6 ppl. I am finding lately ppl are booking a getaway for either all woman or all men. Once I had 9 men sleeping on couches, beds and pull out couch. There ismore laundry, ... Latest reply by Inna22