What Hosts are saying

Can anybody tell me that when a Covid cancellation occurs and the Host loses their entire cancellation fee whether Airbnb retain their service fees? I know that in the initial stages of Covid-19EC they did. How about now? As far as I can found out (at the... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Very disappointed for Airbnb payout release. It has been two weeks and 4 group guests lived in my bnb but I did not get any payout since June 1st. Contact with customer service first and they said I need waiting another 24 hours but it has been past over ...
    Please contact me as to why Anastasia is not replying about my refund.my name is Colin my email address is *sensitive information hidden* .this is unacceptable,it has been 3 months since my cancellation and i vs not heard anything since march. I have rece... Latest reply by Helen3
    It is now possible to define Custom Promotions! IMPORTANT: (1) The promotion is applied for dates after 30 days(2) The daily rate is not the value you set for the day, but the average daily rate for the last 30 days. Latest reply by Erik94
    • Screenshot_2020-01-22 Edit calendar for '✩ Wi-Fi ✩ Full Kitchen ✩ Business trip ✩' - Airbnb(3).png
    • Screenshot_2020-01-22 Edit calendar for '✩ Wi-Fi ✩ Full Kitchen ✩ Business trip ✩' - Airbnb(2).png
    • Screenshot_2020-01-22 Edit calendar for '✩ Wi-Fi ✩ Full Kitchen ✩ Business trip ✩' - Airbnb(1).png
    Hi dears, after a 3-month-Covid-break i am hosting my first long-term host, am happy about it. Checkin was on 5 June, and all went well. Guest of course has paid already to AirBnB. Since then (10 days) i am not paid, and what totally worries me, Airbnb is... Latest reply by Sofia494
    When I go to my Listings there is a new button for "Add Tax" on both of mine. I click it and go to "Local taxes and laws". West Virginia is not listed on the linked "Occupancy tax collection and remittance" page. Is this because my primary address is in K...
    Please can someone help explain why I have only received 1 x 25% Covid payout and the rest 12.5% payout. Also 3 of my bookings were denied a 25% payout because I as host had cancelled them on behalf of the guests request due to no travel allowed at that ... Latest reply by Sarah3428
    HiI have a strict booking policy but don’t wish to profiteer from COVID.A guest due to arrive from abroad in mid July has just cancelled. I am happy to issue a full refund of £265 that I’m due to be paid out, but when I go through the steps on the resour... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0