What Hosts are saying

I have a guest who wants to book for a flat fee of $4000 , I am not sure how to find out what that would end up being in income for me, or even how you would set up something like that. If you send a special offer of $4000 then they get charged taxes and ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi everyone, the governor of NH issued the following: "Guest check in may commence on Friday, June 5th, 2020. Operators should require a copy of a NH driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting that all the person(s) staying at the l... Latest reply by Mark116
    In Australia, we have been a story of success in containing and managing Covid infections. Supported by the whole community, who have understood the need for change, and changed. I’ve hosted for a few years and work very hard to provide safe stays. I’ve w... Latest reply by Lynette57
    Hi, have had the worst experience with both AirBnB and the Host Raam from Baan Sandao Beach Condo's in Hua Hin Thailand. I booked a week long stay in November 2019. Paid $440AUD as a 50% deposit. When COVID-19 stopped all Australians from travelling overs... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi fellow hosts, as England starts to prepare for possible opening for guests after 4th July it seems appropriate to start thinking about how both staff and guests can be given that extra degree of protection. We all know what common sense procedures can ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have never had a serious problem with Airbnb. I have been a Superhost from Day 1. I have two listings: one a house in the mountains ( "big listing" ) and the other a carriage house apt. in town ( " little listing"). They made a deal with the State ...