What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know when we should be expecting these payouts? I only have 2 applicable, 1 for $77 already paid, and one that was supposed to check in tmrw for 2 months, this payout based on the cancellation policy should have been $5,924, so I should be ex... Latest reply by Pat271
    Why is Airbnb holding each payment, my very first payment was held for 12 days and with me reaching out to them daily they finally released my first payment, now I have 2 more that are due one is 5 days due and the other 3 days, I have opened a ticket sin...
    I'm new to hosting, and just published my home listing this week. Wondering if there are reports that help me understand if anyone is looking at my listing. Like 'number of click throughs on my listing', or 'number of favorites saved'. Thanks. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Yes I have had this Tiered Pricing set on a booking request that I have not had asked for. They took $33 out of my takings. Like a previous person said, of course this does not come out of the guests pocket or AirBnB's pocket. It comes out of mine with n... Latest reply by Colin-and-Myra0