What Hosts are saying

Ever since the Cancellation Day From Hell, the only booking requests we've gotten are same-day, from sketchy-looking guests who have never booked an Airbnb before. The requests have come as late as 10pm and they all seem to be local. As desperate as we ar... Latest reply by Jared87
    Hello GuysStarting my first business as a host in South Africa whilst based in UK. I would rather hear from the host's mouth than google. Which is the best smart lock would you recommend considering i will be out of the country. Bare in mind load shading...
    Hi Airbnb hosts since all my stays are cancelled I wanted to help my community by renting out my Bnb at a price similar to a crowded backpackers for folks that want to stay safe or need to isolate I would like Bnb to also. At least half there fee as a sig...
    I am so irritated with Airbnb right now--and I didn't think it could get any worse. Two of my guests, who had canceled their reservations for April, were told to contact their host(me) in order to have their service fee refunded. I can't believe the gal... Latest reply by Ann489