What Hosts are saying

Hello,I've just registered with the site yesterday and selected a price thinking that It would be the price per person. But the system recorded it as the price for whole suite. How can I change it?? Please help as I have already a prospect guest waitig f... Latest reply by Meral91
    Hello sirs i have a problem with the previous payout bungalow rental for December and January the amount was transferred to my payoneer account and this account is locked and it’s been 2 months that i am coordinating with payoneer customer service and no ...
    Hi everyone We are a family hosting a Ministry approved B&B in New Delhi, India since 2009. We joined Airbnb in 2012, when they had just a handful of properties in New Delhi. Over the years though, we have noticed a lot many accommodations coming up due t... Latest reply by Susan17
    I should have received s payment from air bnb today via PayPal. It normally gets paidby 3.30pm the day after the reservation starts. It didn't. Is now early hours of the next day and is e still in future payments. Not paid. I know people have had trouble ... Latest reply by Marie82
    I am a relatively new host in Airbnb. started in September. There was certain problem with the transfer, so I haven't received payouts for 4 guests, the total sum of around 300 USD. I try to get help from Airbnb but they still didn't fix this issue. alrea...