What Hosts are saying

Dear Community, My understanding is that the CARES act allows one to remove 100K from their 401K if you can prove financial hardship or have tested positive for COVID-19. The early withdrawal penalty of 10% is waived and the tax due is spread over the cou...
    Hi I have guests whom check in yesterday for 2 nights. This morning she wanted to extend for 1 additional night. However the payment for the additional night was declined according to Airbnb. Although the alteration still apparently stands. In addition I... Latest reply by Andrew-and-Yvonne0
    Airbnb offered my guest a $28 nightly rate without getting my ok. Then told me to ask guest for money to make up difference. The difference in payout is $200. I guess as a business model ruthlessness pays but my opinion is it undermines the community. Dis... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We lost a lot of money by cancelled the reservations as a result of the coronavirus ; and it’s very important that we get the super host status that we deserve with Airbnb. Please review this request. Again, European ability has a 4.8 rating and we meet ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, first post and new to AirBnB so it might be my fault but I'm not sure why. I have nearly finished my listing and have set a price for every night for the next 12 months. If I go in and try to book myself (or looking at the price calculator in the cale... Latest reply by Kath9
    I need my 1099 k as independent contractor affected by corona virus. I cam apply for help . but need my 1099k. Didn't receive made more than 20000. Vera raica riverside ca