What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I had my first disappointing experience with Airbnb. I had guests on New Year's Eve and since then Airbnb simply does not released my payout. They are claiming that it is a glitch, due to an alteration of the reservation. However, for almost... Latest reply by Joanne573
    Airbnb still owes me (as a host) a payout from one month ago and will not do a thing about it. It has been a nightmare with no end in sight and no timeframe on when they will pay this out. I’ve seen threads saying other hosts have experienced this. Has an...
    Jai 6 guests · 1 night · ₹800 Peace of mind at KHEERGANGA (khirganga) HIMACHAL jai This guest has a day to book using your pre-approval. These dates will stay available until someone books your place. 0 reviews Joined in June 2019... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi, my name is Agung * and i have a payout problem. I suspect because my guest requested a change in arrival schedule and I agreed. Finally, I only received payment from an additional fund of US$4.4 and the amount of which 3 days has not been paid by Air... Latest reply by Lizzie
    hi guys am i the only one feeling that airbnbs fees are getting too high... i mean if the guest is willing to pay 10-14% on top of the cost of the stay, it means to me that my property is priced to low... kind of feel like i need a platform that purely a... Latest reply by Kayyor0