how to find your host id

Colleen393
Level 1
San Diego, CA

how to find your host id

I need a "Host ID" for my city license. Is this the same thing as your property ID? If not how do I obtain a host ID?

8 Replies 8
Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Hi Colleen, as far as I know this is simple;

Click on your profile/ listings and number

is Up there [end of URL] see print-screen for mine.  

Here you have some more infro from Airbnb,

is not your city but still is California

and you might find more info/data here.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/864?_set_bev_on_new_domain=1665529098_ZGM2MTkxNzViOGYw

ID airbnb.png

Heather1552
Level 1
San Diego, CA

I’m having the same issue.  New laws in San Diego and they aren’t making it easy!

Lenore22
Level 10
California, United States

I would clarify with your city.

In my city (Mt Shasta, CA-- USA), the city generates and assigns its own property ID for vacation rentals for the purpose of collecting and tracking tourism & occupancy taxes to the city, which is different from the IDs from various platforms (which are all different for the same property).

Hope this helps,

Lenore

Heather1552
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Your user name is Lenore22 on here…maybe that’s it?

Michael7062
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Does anyone know if our user name on here is considered the "host ID"?

Colleen393
Level 1
San Diego, CA

It is under your profile it is not your property I’d. It’s so confusing! Not sure why they don’t just ask for our property ID! I called many people to get an answer

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

No guys [Heather & Michael] nicks here are comp generated, a random number is added to our AIRBNB NAMES.

2. This is a Community Forum, connected [somehow] to Airbnb but is not Airbnb proper.

3. Any issues you have - we debate/ advice a little here but all are same like you [hosts/ guests] and if you want to contact AIRBNB should be done at Own page.

Explore Resource Center articles

Making your home ready for guests
Tips from Airbnb plus hosts: How to add thoughtful touches
Supporting guests during their stay