payouts paused

Saima10
Level 2
Burlington, Canada

payouts paused

Hi,

My payouts are paused since 3 weeks. I called Airbnb many times and was told higher department is looking into it. All my business info and account information is up to date. I have been hosting since 8 years now. I am in extremely stress now since first week of the month I have to pay rents and bill and I don't know  how will I manage. Airbnb customer service is not helping.

17 Replies 17
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Saima10 

Could it be them bad reviews you got? Your rating dropped and they suspended your listing? maybe

I have more than 20 listings. I have more than 900 reviews on my profile and most of them are positive reviews. I am a host for 8 years now and I don’t understand why they would pause the payout and not get back to me with the reason. It’s really concerning and frustrating.

Wt3
Level 3
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi @Saima10 

I had the same issue and solved. Hope this method solve your issue. 

This is what I did: 

Existing bank account is (A). I created a new bank account (B) as new payout method, got it approved, make it as default payout method then remove bank account (A). Airbnb will re-route (1 day) all upcoming payments to the new bank account (B). I suddenly received the latest upcoming payment into bank account (B) and then all old outstanding into bank account (B) within 1 day. 

I hope this method also helps all other hosts. And do keep me posted cause I am almost curious whether I am just lucky or this method really works.

Saima10
Level 2
Burlington, Canada

Hi Wt3, 

thanks for sharing your sharing but unfortunately its not giving me an option to add a payment method instead it says contact airbnb.

Wt3
Level 3
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi @Saima10 

You can contact Airbnb about the Add Payout issue. Hope you can get your payout 

Hi, I have read your solution and want to try it, just a few questions:

1. when you removed your bank account, did your upcoming payouts in transaction history automatically change to the new bank account? I am concerned because we have one month of pending payouts to two different payment methods (both are paused since 1 month) and Im just nervous about what will happen to these paused payouts when i remove the account that they are assigned to.

2. Were you using payoneer or Wise or any other payment processor as your bank account? Which bank did you add which fixed your payout problem?

Thank you and it would really help if you could respond to these as we are in the same situation

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Wt3 

Thanks, are your payments made through Payoneer?

Just wondering if that's where we should be ensuring a Trace of our Payments are stuck somewhere between them and Airbnb as they have a working Partnership?

Wt3
Level 3
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi @Helen427 

My opinion when these happened just add a new bank account. So that airbnb reroute the stuck payment to the new account. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Saima10 ,

So sorry that you are facing such challenges with your payments. I have raised your concern with the particular team. I hope you hear regarding your issue soon. I will make sure to relay any updates just in case.

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Bhumika for you help. I received a message from Airbnb and they asked my business document that i have already provided. I didn't hear back yet nor receive any payouts yet. Hope they get back to me soon and release my payments soon. Every passing day is increasing my stress as I am in a serious cash crunch.

Thuy18
Level 1
San Juan, Puerto Rico

so did you get your payouts?

Mia1190
Level 2
Södertälje, Sweden

I have been hosting airbnb for 6yrs and from dec 12 2022 up to present i am not receiving payouts... been calling airbnb everyday and no one can help... they just said it is being forward to the right department for investigation

i am losing hope that i will get payouts anymore...

Hi, were you able to get your issue resolved? If yes, could tell us how? I am in the exact same boat. We are a small business so no payout since one month is making things difficult. Thanks

Simon3539
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi there. I believe Airbnb is facing some internal issues. On the 17th January my payouts have paused. We have been registered as an individual instead of a company, they sent a very standard form and filled in with all relevant partner info. We have over 30 listings and owed in excess of £100,000. We have had to personally put money into the company account to pay wages and rents. We are hugely behind. I have reached out to twitter and messages CEOs on linked in. We have various tickets via Airbnb and sadly have been fobbed off. We have been informed. I fear there will be some greater issues coming in the near future with Airbnb as it’s not normal to be held like this without news. I have over 600 booking confirmed for the coming months. If I don’t have news by mid week, I will have no option but to cancel all future bookings, contact every customer and inform them the reason behind it. We will than move to another channel and open calendars.