Can you tell me how to duplicate a listing?

Teresa317
Level 2
Klamath Falls, OR

I read on the community page that you go in to your listing page and at the far right click the 3 dots but I do not have the option to duplicate there.

Please tell me how to do this.

Thank you,

Teresa

16 Replies 16
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Teresa317, Airbnb does not offer the option to duplicate a listing, but tell me more.  Why do you want to duplicate a listing?  Perhaps there is another way to get you to what you want to accomplish.  Let me know!

I messaged Airbnb Support and they fixed it on my edit all listings page. 

On that page - to the far right is the settings icon and below that on each listing - are 3 dots. Click that and you should see the duplicate listing options.

This tool was recently released this Fall but for some reason - missing off my edit all listings page.

So if you do not see it as an option when you click on the 3 dots - message Airbnb Support to have it added back on. 

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Teresa

Thank you for this information. it was helpful. 

Paola367
Level 2
Magdalena del Mar, Peru

yes, it has, it is where Teresa says.

Here is how, step by step. Pretty simple:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ_rNKHbhIE

Jacquelyn16
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Where do you find the "edit all listings" page? I need to create duplicate rooms as well.

@Jacquelyn16 you might need to turn on the advanced host tools to see the multi-calendar (which is where the "Edit all Listing" page is).

I think you can turn it on here, or at least ask customer support to turn it on:

https://www.airbnb.com/host/professional

Nino104
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Hi , I am trying to understand what does the duplicate option mean? :)) Thank you 

Duplicating a listing makes it easier to create additional listings which will have most of the same information.

Erica298
Level 2
Bellingham, WA

I don't see the dots on my multi-calendar page, either, so I called airbnb customer support and the rep insisted it's not possible to duplicate a listing.  I've had so, so many instances of airbnb customer service representatives not knowing what they're talking about (like I know more than they do) that I asked to speak to a supervisor.  Waiting for a call back...

Teresa317
Level 2
Klamath Falls, OR

Login to Airbnb - go to https://www.airbnb.com/rooms

Make sure your browser window is maximized and you should see a gear wheel to the far right. Below that gear wheel is the 3 dots.

If you want to message me directly - I can send you screenshots. Don't have time to upload them online today - sorry!

But I use this tool all the time so I know it is an option.

Best of luck!

I sometimes see the option to duplicate an existing listing after I click "Create new listing"on my laptop, sometimes I don't. And I do not see the option under the 3 dots. (Unless we are not seeing the same 3 dots.)

But if you log in to the Airbnb app on your phone, and click create listing, it will always give you the option to duplicate a listing.

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 5.07.41 PM.png

Gi-Angelo, Thank you!! This was very helpful as I don't have the 3-dots others have. But, I was able to duplicate it through the app on my phone.

Witsanu0
Level 2
Karon, Thailand

Great Gi-Angelo!!! Thank you for the tips saving me time!