Need Denver Co-host

Answered!
Daniel2365
Level 2
Denver, CO

Need Denver Co-host

Hi,

I am looking for a co-host to help manage the listings at my second home near the RiNo ARts District in Denver (which I stay at part time). I rent on bedroom with a loft-bed office setup (that's sort of set up for remote workers who are exploring/moving to the area) and 2-bedroom suite and have a pretty well-developed system but may need someone to take over the current management - which includes arranging turnover cleaning, common area cleaning, managing pricing, listing content and other tools, messaging guests, routine maintenance, and overseeing repairs as needed. The current co-host who lives on site may not be able to do this any more, so I am trying to line up backup options ASAP. It's difficult for me to manage things myself, because I'm not always there. I would prefer to work with someone who hosts other Airbnbs in Denver already. Please reply or message me if you are available and interested in co-hosting.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Daniel2365!

It might be worth checking out a group or club here as you should be able to find something for the area you're in.  

The Community Center is international so there's not always someone from your area around, but do feel free to stick around and post if you're looking for any hosting advice!

-----

Laura6001
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi!! My name is Laura and live in Denver, Colorado! I’m a real estate inverstor but I am hoping to help local hosts with co-hosting/management of your Airbnb properties. Interned at managing airbnb properties before! I understand the importance of great guests and guests experiences and how to best optimize and manage your listing. As a co-host I am available to handle any or all of the below items:

-Listing creation and updating.

-Review and screening of potential guests.

-Guest communication prior to, during and following guest stays.

-Coordination and communication with cleaning company.

-Pricing creation and adjustments.

-House manual creation.

If you are a current host looking for someone to assist with management and co-hosting of your property I would love to chat some more about your needs!

Thanks!

Laura

Ashauna1
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hello Daniel,

are you still in need of a co-host? 

Camil2071
Level 2
Muhlenberg Township, PA

I am interested in co-hosting your property

I’m just seeing the message, are you still looking for co host? I know the message was a year ago. 

Good afternoon, I am a local realtor who is also a Colorado native.  I would love to chat further if you are still looking for a co host.  

Jessica 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Hi Daniel2365,

We are not a property management company, but we are interested in co-hosting! We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience managing all aspects of STR properties, including all the responsibilities you listed as needing help with. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay