How do I turn off 'first guest 15% discount'?

Answered!
Kat56
Level 1
Kalbarri, Australia

How do I turn off 'first guest 15% discount'?

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here so just wondering where i can turn off my 'first guest discount' for 15% that i clicked when setting up? I have been all through & can't seem to find anywhere to turn this feature off. (I have not had my first guest yet)

Thank you in advance.....

Kat

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
18 Replies 18
Namiko0
Level 1
Tokyo, Japan

I cannot find, either. Please someone help us!

Hi, took me a while but just figured it out - go into your calendar, and the 'first guest offer' is shown as a stripe - click it and then you can click 'remove this offer'!

I don't see this under calendar, am I missing something?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Thank you very much!

Thank you, it is worked

I have no flag or strip in my calendar and did the same when I post selecting first 3 to book 20% discount ? I have searched every where , why can it just be one button off on for both smart pricing and discounts ? 

Lori-and-Tom1
Level 2
Vermont, United States

Thank you all! This was a challenge to find but a pleasure to resolve!

Hi

im on an iPad and I went into the calendar to remove my first booking discount and I can’t 

see anything on this page to delete my discount.  Could someone help me?

Angela204
Level 2
North Bend, WA

Special offer 20% off first 3 bookings. How do I stop this? We're doing 30 day minimum stays and it doesn't make sense to keep this.

Go to calendar, click details, then unclick promotions to delete.

Isn't that just a filter though? i.e. for you to see all the promotions you've created?

my first guests reservation has been made now (30 days) and I’d like to turn off the 20% special promotion for future bookings. Does anyone know if this messes up my current reservation?  

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jordan708 

it will not affect the current reservation, it simply removes the discount for future bookings.

You can turn it of in the listing calender, section "promotions".