Why Iam suspended

Monia5
Level 2
Tallinn, Estonia

Why Iam suspended

My account has been suspended with 0 explanation  with 2 days, future reservations cancelled - with no reasonable answer for guests,    but support team contacted me to get more info about my previouse guest. So I provided all information about lost key and changing lock to prevent break in for next guests.I am a super host with perfect conversion and response rates and 100% 5 Star reviews!! I have Complied to airbnbs request and yet my account is still suspended!! I have Reached out numerous times via email  and none can provide any guidance, information, contact numbers - nothing!! No one has any answers or even responses!!! This is costing me so much money and creating unnecessary headaches as a  homeowner! I’ve never had any or broken with airbnb rules ! I just want someone to acknowledge my attempts and reach out and resolve this!! 

9 Replies 9
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Monia5 

Unfortunately this is not airbnb this is a forum were we all host just like yourself, There is not much we can do,

This is happening all to often people getting suspended and zero communication, 

Are you listed on other web sites? or do you just rely on airbnb?

I relay just on airbnb 

@Monia5 

Good tip when you want to reply to someone use @@@@@ and the name will pop up,

OK, are you still suspended? Why not try booking.com 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Catherine-Powell I suppose it is an improvement that random Superhost suspensions do not seem quite as common as they used to be but that doesn't help people like @Monia5 whose livelihood is threatened. Surely unless there is a threat to a person the matter could be investigated prior to suspension.

Do you know how long the investigation might take?

@Monia5 sadly Airbnb are a law unto themselves and so it could take any amount of time. Your best hope is if @Quincy nudges customer support but I doubt it will help in this case.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Mike-And-Jane0 ,

@Emilie has already nudged the concerned team, so hope we can have a resolution soon.

Bhumika

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Monia5

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and sorry to hear you've had some difficulties getting answers. I've nudged the team now for you - they'll normally follow-up directly with you, however if I get more info I'll let you know!

Best,

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Emilie for your prompt reply.Waiting fingers crossed. Reservations are cancelled by airbnb as well and guests not happy want to book just me and I would love to help but can't.Hope the investigation ends well