[Felipe ******] WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER TO HOST BLEEP BLEEP and beeing their BLEEP

Felipe22
Level 2
Ponferrada, Spain

[Felipe ******] WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER TO HOST BLEEP BLEEP and beeing their BLEEP

This WEEKEND I got a booking from Mr Jose Antonio and his whatever

Dear AirBnb,

I will appreciate if you can ease me an email address where I can also send you my pictures about few points.

ALL the electrical plugs are in perfect state and supply properly the electricity. In case of any risk for ppl the savety fuse (30mA, i can provide bills) have been change 2 years back (livetime of 10 - 20 years ...if not burn) and is fully operational. The picture taken by Jose Antonio is the old phone line that is not i use as the flat have been install with wifi Access Point and a Fiber line (i can provide bills).

The sink got "bleach" or "ammonia" or "welding" and is why you may see these stains but I can fully ensure you that it was CLEAN (no dirt of tomato sauce or full of dirty dishes) and able to deliver clean water without flooding the full kitchen ...

The meuble of the kitchen is obviously not new but in the Courtesy Tea & Coffee picture you can also perfeclty see that the door have been remove and obvioulsy I will not ask any guest for something that he has not destroy or broken.

The mirror of one of the toilets is not falling even if the fix is what it is with NO ELECTRICITY ON IT ... I have fully remove the mirror of the toilet (not the one of the bathroom) like this NO ONE WILL COMPLAIN ANYMORE ABOUT SOMETHING BROKEN OR NO FIX like some would like (what do not exist cannot get complains)

The opening of the Toilet that the customer is complaining (with a cord ...) can be seen in one of the pictures of the toilet so it was not any will to "hide anything" in the same way that the other side of the bathroom what not taken in the picture and that guest is not complaining.

The system for the hot water work perfectly (manual and not automatic but still work...) and has been send 2 weeks back for a repair and is under warranty 6 month (i can provide bills) and even if you do not see the brand and is old is a kind of unit that do not die. My fault that in the swap the cover of the actual one is a bit "burn from the matches". I kept it on with the small flame in order for them not to bother on how to start it but then they complain that it cannot be stop (common gust move the security valve of the gas to stop it) ...

The flat have been fully painted and most of the blind fix (except that one that is ok but have to be handle with care but just in case that someone handle it like HULK)

The blankets were left on the floor because that one was fully clean and some ppl at this stage of the year may even not need them ...

The chairs and table of the living room are exactly like in the listing and you may even notice that I added a speaker with radio, bluetooth and USB charger for mobiles ...

And you really belive that this flat is facing an Hygiene issue tell me why that guest did not call the local police in order to open a claim or why previous guest got the flat in the same shape and did not complain.

The coking area of the kitchen got some black area due to previous rental ppl but is CLEAN in term of (oil, tomato sauce) and work (fire)

The central heating work perfectly and all the radiator have been review and paint (I can also send pictures close to each of them). The fact that the system is working with coal and is obviously fully manualy and one of the eating system most comon in the area do not means that he do not work (many spainish ppl got that F Mindset to tell that he does not work instead of telling that they do not know how to use it or make it work) and at this stage of the year honestly is not needed and the blanket (on the floor sry) also.

There is no cupboard because I use to travel a lot and I fully know (me and other frequent travelers) that when you travel you just open your luggage use what you need ... keeping the lugguage on his slot or directly on the floor ... a simple chair can be use to hold the full night your cloth

What I can see is that the person that book and did this reservation have not pay attention to the pictures of the listing and for 70 euros / night for 5 ppl (14 euros each / night) it is obvious that you will not get a palace but all in all I am convince that the price is more than attractive.

The story of the bed that was not ok (the nordic one ...) I can still tell that he did not complain about the other 2 single ones and the double one (old fashion) that could have been use on top of the one of the common areas also in one of the pictures ... able to host the 5ppl. For your information "dear host" be inform that in nordic countries there is NO "Almohada" as the ppl use directy the one of the decorative pillows

I will appreciate a phone call with one member of airbnb in order to discuss ALL THE points in case that you apply a penality to myself.

I must also tell the I have modify to "busy, occupied" that flat on other portails in order to fullfill my obligations with the guest and airbnb and link with that I may reconsider my "collaboration" with you in case that I cannot get the 134 euros link to that reservation or if you decide to remove 134 euros in the next one ... I also had to decline someone to extend his stay due to that booking or for their extention.

That same morning i got someone doing the checkout (was there for a full month) and he left the flat exaclty in the same conditions and he did not complain about all this list. I can also provide you the check in check out paper of that person (not under booking.com, tripadvisor, or airbnb ... just ppl to ppl)

I shall also admit the discrepacy of 2 pictures between the listing and what I got now like the wifi access point that is now from Edimax instead of Cisco ... and the cover or the warm water system due to a swap ...

Shall I also remember that the carpet is NEW, electricity, light, gas, water (cold and warm) are include and I must also be there to open the door and clean all the mess after.

PS: I am not asking anything anymore to AirBnb bcs I am not willing to get again such experience with ppl. and why I cannot easyly upload a picture on this web interface without giving the full path in hard [HIDDEN LINK]... or the one that i got on my BB about the savety electrical fuse 30mA

Regards
Felipe 

5 Respuestas 5
Felipe22
Level 2
Ponferrada, Spain

I ya que no puedo subir fotos que vea todo lo que se hizo para Empezar a alquilarlo tras el TEREMOTO de un inquilino...

I aun faltan cosas por hacer i mejorar pero es ofender i insultar decir que hoy en dia no esta lo bastante bien para ello. Basico en algunas cosas pero no insalubre o falta de higiene

Todas las fotos en este servidor de ficheros

[HIDDEN LINK]

direccion: XXXXXXX

usuario: XXXXXX

contrasena: XXXXXX

o copiar pegar este enlace en su navegador en caso que su navegador lo lo habra por defecto

I para que se sepa los radiadores de fundicion ademas del Combi frigorifico se subieron por las escaleras hasta el tercero con entreplanta ya quel ascensor estaba de baja (gracias Industria i Otis que se acaparan la tarjeta de mandos que no es d'ellos i las super normativas de Espana)

Sergi
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hola @Felipe22,

Siente mucho tu desacuerdo con la que creo que es una mala evaluación  y los despefectos creados por los inquilinos pero esto es un foro de Airbnb basado en la ayuda mutua y la solidaridad entre anfitriones, no es un canal de atención al cliente, es un canal de ayuda entre usuarios.

Quizás deberías ponerte en contacto con el Servicio de Atención al cliente de Airbnb, para trasladarle tus quejas.

También te indico que he retirado toda la información personal, como teléfono, apellidos y el accesoa tu carpeta de fotos. Espero que no te moleste pero lo hago por salvaguardar tu privacidad, en nuestras Normas de la Comunidad especificamos que, por motivos de seguridad y de protección de datos, mejor no pongáis ni vuestros datos personales, como el apellido, ni compartáis números de teléfono, ni emails, ni otro tipo de documento.

Un saludo.

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

NO, lo Siento, no es una mala evaluación. I si, no tiene porque soportar los desperfectos que me dejaron algunos inquilinos en el piso pero si notar que entre ese momento i el de hoy se cambiaron ya muchas cosas i sigo mejorado (poco a poco segun las reservas i ingresos que llegen) para poder decir que no falta higiene o ... 

El senor Jose Antonio creo expectativas i ilusiones que no habia i al llegar al lugar lo queria de una manera i en ningun lugar se indicaba otra cosa.

El foro me lo indico usted i ahora me dice que no es correcto ...

El enlace del servidor solo tiene fotos i ninguna informacion personal.

Quitar el enlace es sensurarme como ya lo estais haciendo desde va tiempo

Consulta los artículos del Centro de recursos

Cómo preparar tu alojamiento para los huéspedes
Consejos de los anfitriones en Airbnb Plus: cómo darle un toque único a tu espacio
Ayudar a los huéspedes durante su estancia