Account suspended

Hamza17
Level 2
Amman, Jordan

Account suspended

Hello my calendars got blocked and account suspended can any one help i dont know why 

7 Replies 7
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Hamza17 ,

Have you had a chance to connect with the Airbnb Support team through the contact page and know what caused this?

If you need more assistance connecting with Airbnb for your issue, you can also look at this resource
Guide: How to contact Airbnb. I hope this helps you to reach out for necessary help.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I have called them 5 times and they said a dedicated member will get back to me and they never did and i have tryed the chat help center same response i really dont know why that happened didnt have bad reviews not facing anything unnormal or against airbnb policy its really weird 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Noted! So sorry that you are having this experience. I have forwarded your issue to the team from my side. I hope you receive any updates or communication soon.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Hamza17 you do have 2 December reviews suggesting cleanliness is an issue. This doesn't justify Airbnb suspending you but perhaps a previous guest has flagged this to Airbnb.

Hi mike true you can pause that apartment if the the rating went down but you dont pause all the account on the other hand for the past 4 days i havent got a single call i dont know what to do i have called and sent on chat massages on airbnb with no help just saying that an ambassador will get back to me can you help me with any hints  

Why does this keep happening?
Hosts suspended with no warning or feedback?
And why won't anyone provide answers? 

Dear Rick

i have still didnt get an answer any way to solve this am really tired trying witth no answer at all