Becoming a host - creating a listing which is being constantly removed by Airbnb

Answered!
Ewa280
Level 2
Kraków, PL

Becoming a host - creating a listing which is being constantly removed by Airbnb

hi All!

I wanted to become a host, I created a listing, even published an offer and...Airbnb sent me an e-mail that in their opinion it was just a test offer or accidentally created offer therefore they removed it. And they did it 8 times already even when I was over the phone with their consultant to fix this issue! I removed brand new account and tried today to create listing from the account I was using as a guest for travelling myself, even friend of mine recommended me as a host - all for nothing because Airbnb removed the listing again and again and again. Any of you had such situation ? Anyone able to help? Support analyst was unable to tell me what is wrong - she was supposed to investigate, she didn't call back and the ticket has been closed without resolution. 

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Regards,

Ewa

1 Best Answer
Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

This happened to me with one of my listings, I had to register it 4 times because the next day it was no longer there. I called airbnb and they told me to fill out more information about he listing, write on all the boxes. It worked.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

This happened to me with one of my listings, I had to register it 4 times because the next day it was no longer there. I called airbnb and they told me to fill out more information about he listing, write on all the boxes. It worked.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Ewa280  you already have an account. Why have you been trying to create a new one? You have an account just use this to create your listing.

You don't need to create  special offers as a new host, you get an artificial boost in the rankings as a new host and will be at the top of their rankings anyway.

@Helen3  I tried with my old account as well and still didn't work.

However I followed the advice of @Luana130 and it looked like it worked so I keep my fingers crossed the offer will still be there tomorrow 🙂 

Thank you, Ladies! 

Have a great day ahead! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Glad to hear it is all working for you now @Ewa280, sorry to hear there has been so much back and forth. 

Good luck with preparing for your first few guests, I hope you will come back to the CC and share your experiences. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.