Blocking some weeks and confirming rental

Answered!

Blocking some weeks and confirming rental

Hello, I thought I have blocked my aparment for 4 weeks this summer, but NOW one have managed to book my appartment for 4 days this period?

AND

earlier i had to confirm the booking, It seemeds this opportunity have dissapeard too.

I send a message too the guy imidietly, that it is not possible to rent the appartment in july, but what to do now?

1 Best Answer
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Ann-Heidi0  Do you have Instant Book turned on?

If Instant Book is turned on, I believe you can cancel a few bookings without penalty, but call Airbnb to make sure.

If it isn’t turned on and you seem to have an unintended booking, call Airbnb and tell them you are brand new, and walk them through the steps you performed to block the days. They may be able to cancel the booking without penalty. Also ask them to show you how to turn Instant Book off, since it sounds like this is what you would like (it’s a smart thing to do when you are just starting out anyway).

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Ann-Heidi0  Do you have Instant Book turned on?

If Instant Book is turned on, I believe you can cancel a few bookings without penalty, but call Airbnb to make sure.

If it isn’t turned on and you seem to have an unintended booking, call Airbnb and tell them you are brand new, and walk them through the steps you performed to block the days. They may be able to cancel the booking without penalty. Also ask them to show you how to turn Instant Book off, since it sounds like this is what you would like (it’s a smart thing to do when you are just starting out anyway).