Calendar view (Danish site)

Barbara83
Level 3
Copenhagen, Denmark

Calendar view (Danish site)

I want to make a post about this problem here as well, because I have written to customer service twice about this problem and I'm not sure they have sent it to the IT department to fix it...

I'm using the Danish site and the language is set to Danish in the settings...

Since last week my calendar view has changed and in the monthly overview Danish is mixed up with English. Plus the week is shown from Sunday to Saturday instead of Monday to Sunday as previously... This is very annoying since here our week starts with Monday and not Sunday!

I can live with the fact that the language is a mixture of Danish and English, but I'd like my calendar to be shown like before, so that the week starts with Monday... I'm attaching a screenshot.

I assume it's not only me having this issue (bug)...

Skærmbillede 2020-02-21 kl. 17.28.52 kopi.png

3 Replies 3
Barbara83
Level 3
Copenhagen, Denmark

hello... anyone here? 🙂

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Barbara83   Yes, we are here, but we are just fellow hosts like yourself and we might not know what this technical issue could be.  Over the years the airbnb calendar has had so many bugs that I have stopped counting.  Maybe this is one of them.

Thanks! I reported it now as a bug... Hoping that the technical/coding department will resolve it soon... 🙂