Cannot get listed. Pin on the map error

Cannot get listed. Pin on the map error

Heloo there. I am super sad about the following story.

I have filled everything and trying to publish several days now. Even i deactivated my 7 years account and made a new one but still same problem.

ERROR: PLEASE MOVE YOUR PIN CLOSER TO UOUR ADDRESS TO CONTINUE.

A) My father has published his apartment on the same address 3 years now ftom his account. Customer service told me that because he hasn't labeled it (e.g. room number or floor) this is the problem that i cannot continue because it is on the same address. Although I disagree ( imagine a building eith 50 different owners) my father contacted them from his account and they added third floor, but still I cannot publish mh listing.

B) I am in different country right now, than where the listing is. But still i do not think that is a problem as i gave username and pass to a friend in my country and he tried with no resaults again...

C) Maybe my mobile phone is in some other accounts as well. For sure it is on my father account cause I help him. Do you think there is a problem with this?

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? I SPENT ALL MY MONEY TO MAKE MY SPARTMENT FOR AIRBNB AND NOW, WHAT IS THIS...

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Can your father not add this apartment as another listing to his account? and then you can co-host.  @Emmanouil8 

Also there are lots of listing companies you can use.

Unfortunatelly due to taxes limmitations we cannot. Here in Greece they are very strict lately. After more than week and more than 4 departments are sending their stories, noone knows what is happening. Unfortunatelly this is they face that airbnb shows me. Not that they did not try but it is so funny (at least) for a company like this to cannot detect immediatelly the problem and solve it YESTERDAY