Co-hosting

Ash5000
Level 1
Alderley Edge, United Kingdom

Co-hosting

Hi, I am Ash and I have recently become a Superhost on Airbnb. I now want to share my vast knowledge and experience of this platform by co-hosting other properties in my area. I have been on airbnb for just over a year now and I have gained a huge amount of experience (positive and negative sometimes) and I would love to help out other hosts and boost their bookings. 

I am based in Cheshire in the North West of the UK. If anyone could point me in the right direction or if anyone reading this is looking for a co-host please send me a message and I would love to discuss this further.

This is my current airbnb property: www.airbnb.com/h/cosycottagewithmoderndesign 

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you. 🙂 

7 Replies 7
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ash5000, I would recommend that you check our "Get Local" page so that you can connect with local hosts in need of co-hosts 🙂 More info can be found here https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to start a cohosting business @Ash5000  start by doing your market research.

Who are your competitors?

What can you offer that is different/better than your competitors?

Have you invested in developing a marketing plan to help you understand how to reach hosts who are your target market. If you want to be a cohost you will need experience of different STR platforms - not just Airbnb.

You also need appropriate insurance, a contract etc.

By the way it's against the terms of this community to use it to advertise commercial services such as cohosting.

Aleaf1
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi Ash, 

We are a US based company with properties around the world, currently we need a virtual co-host (prefer super host) to list some of our properties. We have crews for cleaning, greeting and check-in. We would like to utilize co-hosting with a super host to explore AirBnB. Thank you

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Fiona256
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

Cheshire is not in the north west of the UK. It's more than 400 miles south of the north west of the UK. Your vast knowledge (gained in just one year!) clearly does  not include geography.

@Fiona256 Arguably @Ash5000 could claim to be in the North West of England but certainly not the UK. 

Hello, 

I am interested in co-hosting your property.