Enhancement request - option to turn off instant bookings on same day bookings

Answered!
Betty-S-Homestead0
Level 2
Greensboro, NC

Enhancement request - option to turn off instant bookings on same day bookings

I would love to be able to turn off the instant booking feature for same day bookings and/or set a minimum lead time such as 24 hours . On short notice bookings I would like to be able to first confirm with my cleaning lady that she can have the house ready in time.

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Betty-S-Homestead0 all you need to do is to go to pricing and availability in your listing.Scroll down to Calendar Availability and then set it as at least 1 day notice. There is then an option to be asked if someone wants to book the same day. Be aware that 1 days notice does not mean 24 hrs notice but rather the guest cannot just book on the day of check in without asking

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Betty-S-Homestead0 all you need to do is to go to pricing and availability in your listing.Scroll down to Calendar Availability and then set it as at least 1 day notice. There is then an option to be asked if someone wants to book the same day. Be aware that 1 days notice does not mean 24 hrs notice but rather the guest cannot just book on the day of check in without asking

@Mike-And-Jane0  Perfect - thanks much!