Finding a co-host

Answered!
Louise1135
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Finding a co-host

Hi, apologies if this topic is covered somewhere but I couldn’t find it anywhere. 
I need a co-host to help me with checking in guests on days when I’m not able to do it. I am in the very centre of London.

Is there a place on Airbnb where I can find a co-host please? 
Thanks in advance. 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No there isn't @Louise1135  In your situation I would post on the London host group and ask for recommendations. Don't forget to take up references and have a contract.

View Best Answer in original post

30 Replies 30
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No there isn't @Louise1135  In your situation I would post on the London host group and ask for recommendations. Don't forget to take up references and have a contract.

Where can you find host groups? Do you have to be a host to be in the group or could a person join as a potential co-host?

Louise1135
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Ahh, this sounds like great advice, thank you! I didn’t know there was such a thing as a London host group (and I’ve been an Airbnb host for 5+ years!). Would you be kind enough to explain how to find the London host group please? Thanks for your time. 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Louise1135 You can find all the Host Clubs @Helen3 mentioned on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope that helps! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Louise1135 

Most of the UK host groups both those run by Airbnb and the independent groups are on FB.

Hi @Louise1135 . I'm a virtual co-host that helps with guests' communication, check-in, and coordinating cleaners for turnovers. Kindly reach out to me via chat if you need my service.

Thanks

Hi Mayor9, I'm interested in virtual Co hosting. Is it possible to direct me in the right direction to began. I currently live in Florida and I'm interested in co- hosting virtually and I just need a little help to get started if you don't mind?

Hi Mayor9, I'm interested in virtual Co hosting. Is it possible to direct me in the right direction to began. I currently live in Florida and I'm interested in co- hosting virtually and I just need a little help to get started if you don't mind? 

@Nicole2895 . I will be glad to help with what I know and tips to find hosts who need your services, can you send me a direct message so we can discuss this?

Hi Mayor9, thank you for your quick response but for some reason I keep getting an error on the page when I try sending you a direct message.  But here is my personal email address if you don't mind communicating through email **[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] please let me know if that's okay with you.  Thank you!

All right. I will do

Ami9272
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi I'm a host and co-host and have been managing properties on Airbnb for over 15 years now, with super host Status during my personal home rental. I'm looking to help manage other hosts' check ins etc.. in central London. 

Glen-and-Natalie0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Hi there

Hi all this is my first post as part of the community.  I am an experienced Airbnb host in Canada (just outside Banff Alberta).  We have six units in the mounts but are looking to find a co-host to assist us with our newest property in Clearwater Florida.  Let me know if you offer these services or have any recommendations.  Thanks 

Hello @Glen-and-Natalie0 ,

I recommend that you can take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts who might offer you some advice or interest in helping you out.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines