How do I change my cohost to primary host?

Brenda223
Level 1
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

How do I change my cohost to primary host?

I won't be hosting the space from now on; my co-host will take over.

However, I cannot find out how to change my cohost to primary host - help please!

35 Replies 35
Nikki102
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Log on, go to Listings in the top navigation, click on your listing and select co-host in the navigation. Find the co-host and clicked on 'Make xxx the primary host'. Easy peasy. 

that doesnt work.

Yan54
Level 1
Salida, CA

Why after changed co-host to be primary host, the host /house owner's photo is still on the front page?

I am also looking to get an answer to this. Anyone know how to get it done?

Ross604
Level 1
Chiclana de la Frontera, Spain

I need this information as we have changed property managers ? Any help appreciated ......

Andy-and-Lara1
Level 2
Western Australia, AU

I'd also like to know how this can be done

Kris2894
Level 1
Victoria, KS

This is NOT working. I have added a cohost but she does not show up so I am unable to select primary if I don't see her listed. We have contacted BNB and have not gotten any resolution so far. Very frustrating!

Melissa1464
Level 1
Denver, CO

also interested. want to switch but don't want to lose all reviews and reservations

Raian14
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

This is absurd. Airbnb product and community teams, please add this to upcoming sprints. @Airbnb @airbnbcommunity-test @Lithium-Admin1 

Mark1054
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Was this ever resolved? I have a similar request, want to make my wife the main host of our UK property so we can be paid in pounds for one and euros for the French house

Anne10712
Level 2
Wurtulla, Australia

Has anyone been able to find out about this?

I am also changing property managers and taking on the listing as host.  I am currently listed as a cohost.

Annieoak
Gary468
Level 1
Arabi, LA

Does anyone know how to change a Primary Host without relisting the entire property?  If I do have to re-list, how do I honor the pending reservations.  What is the easiest way to do this?

Victoria1491
Level 1
Montevideo, Uruguay

I want to stop being primary host and cede it to my co host. Can i do it? I don’t want to re list and i also have a pending reservation we of course will honor

Andreina37
Level 1
Seattle, WA

did anyone get an answer on how to switch the account from co-host to main host without losing reservations, reviews, listing etc?