How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

Stephanie_0-1628688524539.png

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey can get a keen eye on their listing to work out those little niggles and considerations they may not have thought of just yet. We’re more than happy for you to share your listing for this purpose - here’s a guide on how you can do it in a way that makes it easier for your community to find and offer critique:

• Start a conversation to create a topic.
  • Name your topic “Critique my listing - (your name and where you’re from)” for example “Critique my listing - Stephanie in London, UK”.
  • Include your favourite listing picture in the post. This makes the topic stand out more, gives viewers a sense of the type of listing you offer and means your Community Management team can more easily highlight it to the rest of the community.
  • Share something about what your trouble might be at this point in your journey. This might be a lack of bookings, missing house rules, or even your custom URL.
  • Finally, post a link to your listing and add the tag on the thread “listing feedback” and anything else you think is suitable, like the example below:

Stephanie_1-1628688520380.png

You can always ask any of your Community Management team myself, Quincy, Bhumika, Jenny, Breanna and Paula if you need help. And you can share a link to your Critique my listing topic in the comments section below too!

What’s your biggest worry with your listing at this point in your journey that you want help with?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

172 Replies 172

**Advertising - Community Center Guidelines

Luiza205
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Thanks a lot!

Bethany195
Level 4
Albuquerque, NM

Critique my listing Bethany Albuquerque NM. I have two listings. A tipi and a bell tent. I have not had bookings for the tipi yet. I have fiddled with pricing and discounts. I just moved to a higher simple pricing at 15% no guest fees.

Thank you for any feedback 

airbnb.com/h/high-desert-sanctuary-bell-tent-retreat

airbnb.com/h/high-desert-sanctuary-tipi-tent-retreat

20220728_195429.jpg

Also: Ivtried to make a new thread but honestly don't know how and can't figure it out. I'm not experienced with message boards, so sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to post.

Oh! Silly me! I went ahead and "started a conversation" without realizing that you meant to ask for a listing critique here...  I'm such a dork...

Is it ok if I link that conversation here?
Thank you!!!
Isabel

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Please-Critique-my-Listing-Kelseyville-California/td-p/1...

Ionascu0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello. Critique my Listing, Andrei, Malaga - Spain

https://www.Airbnb.com/h/casaadda

Please I need some help with my listing, I recently added my house on AirB&B and I would love to know what else I can do to attract more quests.     66F761D3-A9BB-42FB-837F-7A06819057CE.jpeg 

Ionascu Viorel Andrei
Virginia674
Level 2
Rosharon, TX

Hi I’m Virginia674  

Please critique my listing. “Studio Apartment in Oyster Creek/ Freeport TX”. We are brand new to Air BnB. My property is a 12 unit apartment located very close to the chemical plants in Lake Jackson TX. Our target market is contractors in town on temporary work assignments for the plants. My minimum stay is 30 days. Any suggestions for that market would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Virginia Snowden 38DF7987-DCDF-4161-9B35-38D23CCBF356.jpegF39F44CF-A35F-4DD5-BD85-D57F42DCC40C.jpeg

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines]**

Thanks a lot!

Leanne260
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi I’m Leanne, please critique my listing3D32E5B5-BCEB-4ED6-BA4C-328116C90EE2.jpeg

https://airbnb.com/h/la-roseraie-gironde-1

I’m an Australian, living in England, hosting our place in France.

would appreciate any feedback…L

@critique my listing

@Leanne260 it's usually better to start your own thread, so all the responses stay on topic and relevant to your listing.  🙂

@Leanne260  your place looks amazing, and would benefit from professional photography because gah! look at it, it's such a dreamy authentic rural French experience. 😍 I've bookmarked you for a time when we dare venture to Europe for a safe vacation. 

Joshua841
Level 2
Belgrade, MT

Hello Air B&B community.  This is my first month on this great journey. I've already had 4 guest stay, but would love some "Critique my place, Joshua Kronske, Bozeman, MT ". Thank you, in advance!

@Joshua841  it's usually better to start your own thread, so all the responses stay on topic and relevant to your listing. 

I would love someone to critique my listing.  I think you do so by posting to this conversation.