Critique my listing - Stacey in Little Rock, AR

Stacy363
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

Critique my listing - Stacey in Little Rock, AR

cd35a233-c24c-4d2e-be02-0c82e92028f5 copy.png

I would love someone to critique my listing.  I think you do so by posting to this conversation. I’m new and also learning as I go.  https://abnb.me/m9LX34KLpub

4 Replies 4
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Stacy363  the post at the top literally tells you how to go about this. you want to start your own thread so that you get all the comments in one place, as this thread here will end up messy. 

How do you start your own thread? I attempted to start a topic but when it came to adding tags it didn't look like the example shared.

Daniel969
Level 4
Columbus, OH

Just browsed your 'about this place' and it tells me about the area and nothing about the actual rental space aside from having 'everything you could need' which is very subjective and different for everyone. Get specific: Full kitchen? are bathrooms attached to bedrooms or are they all shared bathrooms? There are 34 photos that should supplement, not replace the descriptions.  Think of it as a resume where people may spend 15 seconds on the front page, then maybe browse photos, then maybe open the list of amenities. Just my opinion....

Thank you for your suggestions.  I will go through them and see what I can change!