Listing not showing up!

Answered!

Listing not showing up!

Hi everyone!

I just joined the hosting community and listed my place yesterday. Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all!

Even if I zoom in fully on my area. Why is this happening? Even if I filter to see the dates I set available, it doesn't show up still.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

Hey, it shows up for me! You may need to try on another browser or clear your cache. From another article, "Keep in mind that each guest will see different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria." https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/39/what-factors-determine-how-my-listing-appears-in-search-res...

pic.PNG

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110

I have the same problem.  I've had my listing for over a year now but It's been 2 weeks and my listing is not showing up.    I have called airbnb "support" but all they do is take a message and refer me from one person to another...for 2 weeks all they do is investigate and could not give me a straight answer.  Any suggestion?  They do not even have a live technical support person.

Hi the same thing is happening to me now my listing is not showing up in maps and no help from support did you figure out what was wrong? 

Robyn510
Level 2
Franschhoek, South Africa

Dear Sindel, 

We are experiencing the same issue, did you manage to find a solution? 

so how did you fix this problem ? thanks

Aleesha0
Level 1
Wavell Heights, Australia

Hi my listing isn't showing up either

My listing for Arlington, Virginia or Crystal City, Va (USA) does not show up either. 

No way to contact Airbnb to correct the problem?