Looking for a co-host in Sheridan, Wyoming

Adam1745
Level 2
Timnath, CO

Looking for a co-host in Sheridan, Wyoming

I am looking for a cohost to help with a property that has been a vacation rental for the last 2 years in Sheridan, Wyoming. Is there anyone out there that would be interested?

14 Replies 14
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Adam1745,

Community Center is a global forum, hence it might be a bit difficult to find hosts in your area who would be interested in your offer. You can also take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you for the input. I appreciate it!

Hi Adam,

My name is Madison. I have experience in full-service Airbnb management, 100% remote. Eyes and ears on the property are from the housekeepers! Let me know if you are interested in chatting further! Wyoming is beautiful 😊 

Best,

Madison

Muy buenas Adam, un gusto conocerte. Mi nombre es Nicolás y estoy ofreciendo mis servicios como co anfitrión, que es lo que estás buscando exactamente? Así se como puedo ayudarte!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's against the terms of this community to use it to try and promote your cohosting business @Nicolás150 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Post in a local host forum for your location and ask for recommendations @Adam1745 

Hello my name is Darlene Barrier I have started my own cleaning business and would love to help out on any vacation rentals or air bnb for cleaning. **|

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Darlene! Do you currently have short term rentals in sheridan?

Rick4795
Level 2
Boonville, NY

Hi! @Adam1745  , I'd love to assist you with your property in Sheridan. I am a superhost and currently manage other vacation rentals. Here is my contact info:

Thanks,

Rick White

Black River Rental Management, LLC

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

How would co-host it (cleaning, emergency contact, etc) if you are not local to Sheridan, WY? Thanks!

Hi Adam,  I have two properties is Sheridan that I too am looking for someone to manage. I wanted to see if you we’re successful in finding someone and how it’s going for you? 

thanks 

Brandon 

There is currently only one short-term property manager in Sheridan which can be found by googling "short term rental management in sheridan wyoming".  I can tell you more about our experience with them offline. Other than this property manager I have not found anyone else to do management.

Hi Brandon,

Would love to share with you some case studies we have. We started with Adams property when our company was just an infant, so he has been there with us through the ups and downs. Luckily we have been able to consistently outperform the market and have implemented strategic improvements that have addressed some of the concerns Adam faced with a guarantee, but understandably so after having seen a few growing pains in a very complex industry, they are looking for outside options. We are working to support them wholeheartedly on this for the best outcome as we have seen many ups and downs in the industry as well as locally. We have a vast list of local connections and business partnerships. With over 50 doors locally we are happy to help directly, or even just be a resource to the ins and out of the dynamic Sheridan market! 

We have hosted over 10,000 guests and are ever growing and ever evolving. I appreciate Adams willingness to keep things private, but I stand by our company and am happy to share our information on here as it has been a benefit to many, we hope to continue to add value to our comminuty! 

You can learn more about us on WyoStays online! 

Happy Hosting! 
Dalton Goodyear 
Founder 

Hi @Adam1745 

We are not a property management company, but we are interested in co-hosting! We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience managing all aspects of luxury STR properties, including all the responsibilities you listed as needing help with. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay