New Airbnb host

Surya33
Level 1
Floral Park, NY

New Airbnb host

I'm looking to connect with an existing airbnb host who can help guide me with my current listing and help with the prices in my area

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Surya33 ,

You can take a look at local Host Clubs to find information about local hosts who can give you area specific advises. As this Community Center is a global space, it can be hard to connect with local Hosts of a specific region. 😄

Bhumika
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Surya33 

Thats a bit much expecting another host to guide you,

There is a lot you can do like join a few FB groups,

Here on the CC there is a wealth of information

Also go to YT loads of video's there,

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Surya33 

There is an Ambassador Program where Airbnb assigns starting hosts to a Superhost, but it is not clear to me  how this "connecting proces" works... :

https://www.airbnb.com/ambassadors

You can also look for a host club in your area:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Surya33  hi there and welcome to the CC. 

Nothing beats good old fashioned research. Grab a cuppa and sit down at your computer and pretend you're a guest looking for places in your area. Search with parameters close to your listing, and look a bit further into the future so you get a better idea (as all the popular places will already be booked for the next 2 months). 

It probably would be handy for you to chat with a local host willing to mentor you, esp when it comes to city rules and regs. But FB groups will provide that, and YT has quite a few great channels devoted to hosting.  

If you're brave enough to ask for a listing critique you will get heaps of advice and tips from all the experienced hosts here. 🙂 

Angel6557
Level 2
Denver, CO

My name is Angel , and I like working in the real estate industry. I host guests on AIRBNB. When I meet new individuals, I like to introduce myself and observe as they start on their next trip.

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]