Question about multiple rooms in one listing (and how it shows on the map)

Answered!
Willem98
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Question about multiple rooms in one listing (and how it shows on the map)

I can't find it anywhere and even the helpcenter of Airbnb is not very helpfull on this topic. 

The problem: We have 10 rooms in our Guesthouse and they're all on Airbnb as individual listings. When I check if they all work on the Airbnb.com they are all visible on the map as seperate listings in the area the Guesthouse is located. It still works but looks a bit silly. 

Is there any way I can house all these individueal rooms under one listing so they only appear once on the map? I realise that Airbnb is not like other OTA's like booking or agoda but I'm wondering how other hosts with a hotel/guesthouse with multiple rooms solve this issue. 

Thanks in advance 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Willem98 we have the opposite problem in that our 3 different listings sit on top of each other often hiding the different prices.

I think if you set your listings to show the exact address they may all sit on top of each other. We did the opposite to try and spread ours out.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Willem98 we have the opposite problem in that our 3 different listings sit on top of each other often hiding the different prices.

I think if you set your listings to show the exact address they may all sit on top of each other. We did the opposite to try and spread ours out.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Willem98 ,

Were you able to try out @Mike-And-Jane0 's suggestion? Curious to know if it worked for you!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Willem98 

My husband built 10 rooms and like you say you have to make separate listings, 

We found BDC better because it uses a multi booking platform and that was years ago so airbnb has never taken this into consideration, 

The other thing you could look at is using something like iGMS let me know if you need any info,