The New Calendar tab on App

Christina746
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

The New Calendar tab on App

The calendar worked perfectly before today. What the hell happened. The dots have now thankfully gone but have been replaced with new style calendar, harder to read. Also the useful reservations that used to be shown underneath have gone. These 'Reservations' showed, Today, or Tomorrow or the next days date etc, name of room, checkouts, check-ins, name of guest, dates and number of guests. All the info needed to arrange the cleaning schedules for the upcoming week. Now you've got to go into each calendar to check it's the correct room. Then go into the booking to see the number of guests. It's only a matter of time before a guest arrives and the room hasn't been cleaned!  Why, why change something that worked perfectly? Being a multiple host is stressful enough. The consultant whose idea it was to do this, obviously is not a multiple host!!

I really do t know how I am going to accurately plan the cleaning schedules accross my 7 rooms. The 'host' knicknane name for each room has also been removed. Our listing titles are all very similar to attract new bookings. We cannot tell which room it is based on the listing title. We need to see the knickname quickly to arrange cleaning, load keyboxes etc. We often only have a 1 hour turnaround. We don't have time to mess about going in and out of 7 calendars. Thr information was all tnere before, easy to see so making mistakes was unlikely. Now...it's very likely!

Also, van we please have the certain date, not day of the week, 'rule: restored to our calendar booking settings. If you want to stop s check in on Christmas Day, your wedding day, new years Day or any other one off date, you can't. We used to be able to. Please stop updating the calendar making it less flexible and user friendly for hosts.PKEASE PUT IT BACK...PLEASE, PLEASE

3 Replies 3
Mike2812
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Hi all, it’s the exact same for me and this timeline in the calendar tab within the app is absolutely essential for my daily workflow and I don’t have any overview without it. Please can you add it back to the app as soon as possible. The admin time involved to get the same information as before now is simply overwhelming and incredibly cumbersome. Thanks!

Ereca0
Level 2
Sunshine Beach, Australia

I hope Airbnb reverts back to the ‘calendar overview’. I can’t access critical data on my reservations across 32 listings! 

Ereca0
Level 2
Sunshine Beach, Australia

I manage 32 listings. Airbnb app has gone from super user friendly, to **bleep** near impossible to obtain critical data I require!! I don’t understand why Airbnb had done this it is definitely not an improvement. Please send your concerns through Airbnb ‘feedback.’ Hopefully it can be restored!!