This is a test listing: Only approved users can view and book it.

Yamini6
Level 2
Coventry, United Kingdom

This is a test listing: Only approved users can view and book it.

I added a new listing a week ago. However I see this message on the top: This is a test listing: Only approved users can view and book it.

I'm wondering how to get it to active status so someone can book it.

25 Replies 25
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Yamini6 

You have no active listing at the moment. Did you publish the listing ?

Yamini6
Level 2
Coventry, United Kingdom

Yes. It shows listed but I get this message on the top and nobody else can view it.

"This is a test listing: Only approved users can view and book it."

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Yamini6 

IMO you need to contact Airbnb, hope you will have better support then this person:

https://airhostsforum.com/t/this-is-a-test-listing-only-approved-users-can-view-and-book-it/34037

I see you have 2 reviews as a host, so you published a listing before.

Is this the same listing you want to (re)publish ?

John6301
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

i am having this issue also and sadly nobody knows what to do

Hello @John6301 , did you get this figured out? I have the same thing. Do I need to create a new listing? 

nope nothing really yet but airbnb did say it was a  bug on my listing WTF.  I have tried making the listing twice, Also tried making a new hosting account and still didn't work.  Its been 3 weeks and still not much help thus far

Khadijah10
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Having the same issue. Tried to make the listing 3 different times now!

Amari1041
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

Has anyone had this issue resolved yet? I’m having the same problem.

I have same problem 

Kevin-and-Pascale0
Level 2
Deux-Montagnes, Canada

Hi guys, I have the same issue too. Hope we gonna find a solution soon.

I'm having same issue to

I am having the same issue as well. Airbnb support thinks it is a 3rd party software issue. I have unsynced everything and still having this issue. 

I'm having this issue as well as SO frustrated. I've spoken at length to 4 different customer support people, all of whom promise to get back to me, two of whom have "elevated" the issue to a manager, and NO results so far.  I've lost 3 weeks of bookings.  Anyone else moving to VRBO?  I don't want to, but I don't know what other option I have.  I have another property running great on Airbnb, and move that one as well so I'm not dealing with two platforms.

@Yamini6 @Mitch314@Min-Jae0, @Kevin-and-Pascale0 

Was anyone able to fix it ? I am having the same issue and even tried making a new listing and its doing the same thing. My other running properties are fine its just with creating this new one and airbnb support is pretty much no help.