Which Photos Speak Out? ๐Ÿค”

Answered!
Vince1757
Level 3
Charlotte, NC

Which Photos Speak Out? ๐Ÿค”

Happy New Year! & may we all have a prosperous 2023 

I want to start by saying thank you to the wonderful people in this Airbnb community that has already helped me tremendously with their willingness to share their knowledge and advice and I have made changes immediately in everything that you all have suggested. 

Here is my question.  Is it true that the first 5 photos have the most impact in the person decision if they are going to book your Airbnb?  

If that is true I would love any advice of which photos should be my first 5 in my listing below? 

Thank you Vince  ๐Ÿคฉโœˆ๏ธโ›ฑ๏ธ๐ŸŒด

https://airbnb.com/h/vinniesvillas3

1 Best Answer

@Joelle43 I am excited about this journey and I have taken every comment & suggestion as a gemstone that has been given to me. I am extremely grateful that people from around the world such as yourself @Sudsrung0 & @Fred13 even have taken the time to look at my listing, offer suggestions and help out.  Itโ€™s people like you all that make that make a difference not just in this community but in the people that you all encounter. If nobody has said to each of you thank you well Iโ€™m saying it from all of US that have benefited from your invaluable FREE advice. ๐Ÿคฉ

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17

Thanks @Karol22  for your advice. Can you explain more in detail when you say a โ€œgood themeโ€ so I can attempt put your suggestion into action? 

When I say "Good Theme" I'm speaking about the overall design of your listing, how it all cohesively flows with the narrative of what you are selling, how it connects with your target guest and how it differentiates you from competing listings. It is the product you are selling. If the theme is poor, no photo can save it. Make your listing immaculate by matching a theme with a narrative that connects to your target guest.

To learn more about this, search on how to brand a product/service. I'm using the terms "brand" and "theme" interchangeably here.

Wonderful information and I understand exactly what you are saying now @Karol22 . I will study how to brand a product/service as you suggested and learn and improve as I grow. I'm excited about this journey. Thank you