Which Photos Speak Out? ๐Ÿค”

Answered!
Vince1757
Level 3
Charlotte, NC

Which Photos Speak Out? ๐Ÿค”

Happy New Year! & may we all have a prosperous 2023 

I want to start by saying thank you to the wonderful people in this Airbnb community that has already helped me tremendously with their willingness to share their knowledge and advice and I have made changes immediately in everything that you all have suggested. 

Here is my question.  Is it true that the first 5 photos have the most impact in the person decision if they are going to book your Airbnb?  

If that is true I would love any advice of which photos should be my first 5 in my listing below? 

Thank you Vince  ๐Ÿคฉโœˆ๏ธโ›ฑ๏ธ๐ŸŒด

https://airbnb.com/h/vinniesvillas3

1 Best Answer

@Joelle43 I am excited about this journey and I have taken every comment & suggestion as a gemstone that has been given to me. I am extremely grateful that people from around the world such as yourself @Sudsrung0 & @Fred13 even have taken the time to look at my listing, offer suggestions and help out.  Itโ€™s people like you all that make that make a difference not just in this community but in the people that you all encounter. If nobody has said to each of you thank you well Iโ€™m saying it from all of US that have benefited from your invaluable FREE advice. ๐Ÿคฉ

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

I would word the intro to complement the first 5 pictures" in example: Private Room in a Beautiful Home. (or neighborhood).

1. Pictures of home

2. picture of room, the one showing two cushions

3. Kitchen one

4. Out door area at night

5. Maybe the one of the stairs (or bathroom)

In this way you have walked the viewer through the home (and suggestive of neighborhood), where you will sleep, lovely kitchen (IF they are allowed to use it), outside eating area (killer shot) and something else (bathroom?)..

Of late Airbnb has added 'Where you will sleep' right in the description section and perhaps that is where the shot of the bedroom belongs.

Fred from Belize thank you again Sir. This community is sooooo awesome and I thank you for being a part of it!  As you can see I implemented everything you suggested before when I asked for advice.  I take your time & suggestions seriously. Happy New Years Sir. ๐Ÿคฉ 

Same to you. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

All is completed โœ… Thanks Fred ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Vince1757 

Your first 5 photo's are important when guest are window shopping on airbnb that what they see first, easy to play around with until you feel they are right,

I did post a video a while ago about this, I'll see if I can find it again,

Do something with your title to me it doesn't look right to me,

Thank you for the great advice and tonight I will be making changes.

I would love to see your video concerning this topic. I was told by Airbnb that you cant search by a title name so I went with a title that I felt was catchy however it can be changed.  Do you have any suggestions  for a title?  Vince 

@Vince1757 

You should follow this guy he does give out some good tips

https://bit.ly/3V1NcIU 

@Sudsrung0 

Thank you for the video and I will follow him. 

@Vince1757 

Make sure you put a description under every photo 

Thank you again @Sudsrung0 ๐Ÿคฉ

You are the 2nd person that commented about me putting descriptions under my photos however at the time when it was said all the photos had a description under them, so iโ€™m curious to know are you not able to see that from your browser?  
I use Google Chrome & they are all there. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ

https://airbnb.com/h/vinniesvillas3

Hello Vince,

I see that you have taken on board the comments that fellow hosts have made and I think it's fabulous how positive you are and am certain you are going to be a much loved host.

I just wanted to let you know that we can see your valuable comments under your photos and that all is well.  I was one of the other persons who mentioned this and this was because I hadn't double clicked on the photos to see them so my apologies.

I like that you have drawn back the shower curtain in the bathroom๐Ÿ˜‰

All the best for this coming year,

Joรซlle

@Joelle43 I am excited about this journey and I have taken every comment & suggestion as a gemstone that has been given to me. I am extremely grateful that people from around the world such as yourself @Sudsrung0 & @Fred13 even have taken the time to look at my listing, offer suggestions and help out.  Itโ€™s people like you all that make that make a difference not just in this community but in the people that you all encounter. If nobody has said to each of you thank you well Iโ€™m saying it from all of US that have benefited from your invaluable FREE advice. ๐Ÿคฉ

@Vince1757 

I always look for them Golden Nuggets and every so often one comes along, 

I always try to give some value and content 

I have come up with a great Idea for any of you guys who have your property on Instagram,

Karol22
Level 10
SF, CA

I would say your first five photos are very important, you should pick the ones that pop and make a bold statement about your listing. Of course, what makes a good photo is a listing and theme that makes good sense and match what your prospective guests desire. Then you need good high-quality photos, preferably by a photographer.