adding second property in a different city to my profile

Brion24
Level 1
Masset, Canada

adding second property in a different city to my profile

The 2 properties are located a 2 hour plane difference between locations. I will be terminating the distant remote location (likely selling the property) and then setting up a long term Airbnb in a large city. 

I don't know what I have to do procedural wise on the Airbnb system to accomplish the all. I was hoping that I could simply add the new property to my existing profile since then no verification on emails, etc. 

It looks like I would have to set up a separate Airbnb account but I dont want to start the procedure unless this is the right way to go.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Brion24 You cannot have two accounts. It is very simple to add another listing to your current account and then, when sold, delete the other listing. 

If you are selling then you should limit the timeframe that you can take bookings to the point where you will close or complete the sale.

Great, thank you!

Another question, yes I have started the new listing. The existing listing in a remote area, which likely will be sold, is nightly however the new city listing will be Airbnb long term, or monthly. I got to a certain point in the listing process and they request a nightly rate however I want to quote only monthly (ok I may keep the nightly as fall back ... and maybe have both but clear preference is monthly for the city). Do you have any suggestions UNLESS MAYBE I HAVE TO DO THE MONTHLY LISTING IN A SEPARATE AREA?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Brion24 ,

Did you manage to find any recommendations around this? If not, I would recommend you start a new topic with this query else it might get skipped or your query might get lost under the above comments.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why do you think you need to set up another account @Brion24 

You just add another listing to your existing account.

Don't forget if you are selling your other listing please do not accept bookings that are far in advance and change your listing so guests can only book three months out. In this way you are not in danger of accepting bookings you will not be able to honour.

Thank you very much!

How do I edit the calendar for the second listing? It looks like I can only edit my current listing but not my new one which I can only list one week of the year