What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi, I am Ash and I have recently become a Superhost on Airbnb. I now want to share my vast knowledge and experience of this platform by co-hosting other properties in my area. I have been on airbnb for just over a year now and I have gained a huge amount ... Latest reply by Sabreona0
    I’m considering adding a co-host to help me when I have to be away. I have the person and the routine handled. The pay option is my question. I’ve read where they can receive a percentage of the revenue, or a bonus if they’ve recd a 5 star review. Are t... Latest reply by Sabreona0
    Hello! I've done a little sleuthing, but have two questions that just aren't clear. 1) My BNB is only available Fri-Sat-Sun. I require a 2-night minimum. I understand that there are booking rules I can set up to make this arrangement my "standard," but I... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I am not receiving emails from airbnb to my yahoo email. It is not going to my spam or junk. It is just not coming through. All my settings on airbnb indicates stat I should be receiving these emails. These includes emails from resolutions@airbnb.com Also... Latest reply by Lenore22
    Hello I am just reading your message I am new at being a Airbnb host but I love doing it. My last Guest were great actually Allie boyfriend is a pitcher for the Pittsburgh Mariners in Florida. I am blocking of a month for some additions to my Airbnb . I w... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0