What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello all. In the email that AB&B sends out when both parties have left a review, I am no longer seeing the wording of the review in the email. Is anyone else seeing this? This was a very handy thing to have, as I could simply forward the message to th... Latest reply by Ryan2352
    I have a listing in Ireland just north of Dublin, in short can someone help me with the new regulations and requirements for a listing in a high demand housing zone? I am not living in Ireland and information seems to be unclear.Thank you!Ronnie Latest reply by Helen3
    HELP! over the past week I have received constant (like 2-3 per day) inquiries that are 'fake' - written in japanese/chinese, message is generic - hi, is your place available, I am coming to your city . . .' it's a different account each time and diffe... Latest reply by Julia3781
    Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone shares my frustration with the 'pre approval' feature. Its resulted in me losing money on my listings despite support telling me there is a 'accept' button instead which doesn't apply a discount. When I've pre-appro... Latest reply by Gemma326
    I have two listings with No Pet policy. However, I gave an exception to a guest who will stay for 2 months in room#1. He is bringing a cat and I charge him for the pet fee. During the same time period, another guest booked and will stay in room #2 whic... Latest reply by Helen3
    I would be really very grateful if anyone had the time to offer any advice for how we could optimise our listing, specifically to help us attract longer term stays of 1 week or more. We've had a wonderful experience hosting across the last 18 months, the ... Latest reply by Helen3
    • BenandMyrrhine0_0-1673031305394.png